Monday, March 19, 2007

DemiUrge aka Vega


DemiUrge is believed to be a deity responsible for the creation of the physical universe. The concept of DemiUrge exists in many religions and philosophies. I personally see DemiUrge as a "false god" or rather a being that took advantage of it's divine power, or as I've called it Divine Technology. Basically touching up our genetic code, treating sentient life for it's own agenda and self glorification. I also find it interesting the Nietzsche had Zarathustra (in Thus Spoke Zarathustra) come down from the mountain and says "god is dead." Which in existentialism philosophy is a declaration that god never existed. But from an agnostic philosophy, if DemiUrge is a false god then it just means it is his passing, and perhaps we are left to ourselves. Anyway I'm developing more conceptual art for my idea of the Divine Technology.

No comments: