Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Wallpaper Special (SheLord)

Originally this wallpaper was available on SpookyArt.com.
The website was a hub for artists that primarily catered to the darker genre of art. SpookyArt officially shut down a couple weeks ago. Anyway I'm taking this opportunity to share one of my favorite inks, in wallpaper format. I hope you guys enjoy it. It'll be up for a couple days. When you click on the image it'll come up in it's wallpaper size. Then just click 'set as background'. If it fits your screen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you,

I've got it. Once again, your talent is very intriguing. I appreciate you sharing your art with us mere mortals. Well, some of us are alien hybrids; regardless, sorry I've been a stranger.

Take care,

Marsupial Discharge

Anonymous said...

I went to your website. Now, my wife is a fan. I wish you had more on your website.

Have you ever considered a graphic novel?

If so... you can see where this is going...

Take care,

PSM

Dollar Kidd said...

hey, got your message... don't worry I am patient... sometimes...

Maybe you can draw one for my piece "The Artist" as well. and we can swap...
you can post my words with your pic. and I'll post your pic with my words... a creative Co-op...
-TDK