Sunday, September 23, 2007

Notes from the Fortress of Solitude- Fortress of self reflection?






I once said that if one has no friends, than he should keep his books for intellectual company. But, I've grown tired of reading.




In some aspects, dialog is flawed. Partly because, when one person talks, the other thinks of what to say. While in reading one digests the information and comes to conclusions with more clarity.




Have I intentionally burned the bridges? Or simply pretended they're not there. I can no longer see the outside, or I actually see it very sharply- and I'm acting accordingly.




If you don't know who or what your are, I cannot imagine you surviving. Nothing else in this world knows such confusion.




If you find me to look like shit, behold, I am the preminision of the unhappy tomorrow.



No comments: